This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
This document can be printed using the print command in any browser settings.
Via Leone Pancaldo 6,
20133 Milan Italy
Owner’s email address: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, independently or through third parties, there are: Usage data; first name; email; Tracking Tool.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected Data
Methods of treatment
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task in the public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller;;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as for example the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can verify whether one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the treatment is based on the User’s consent, the Owner can keep the Personal Data for longer until said consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the processing of the collected data
The User’s Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide the Service, fulfill legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious activity or fraudulent, as well as for the following purposes: Displaying content from external platforms, Contacting the User and Statistics.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the “Details on the processing of Personal Data” section.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contact the user
Contact form (this Application)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the header of the form.
Personal Data processed: email; first name.
We collect information about you during the checkout process in our shop.
What we collect and save
While you visit our site, we track:
- Products you’ve viewed: We’ll use this information to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter it to, for example, estimate shipping before you place your order and to send you what you’ve purchased!
When you make a purchase from us, we ask you to provide information such as your name, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, telephone number, optional account information, such as your username and password. We will use this information for purposes such as:
- We send you account and order information
- We respond to your requests, including complaints and refunds
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Set up your account for our shop
- Comply with all our legal obligations, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our shop offers
- Sending you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and telephone number: this data will then be used to populate the checkout in your future orders.
We generally keep your information for as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collect and use the data and for as long as we are legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we store order information for 10 years for tax and accounting purposes. This information includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
People from our team who have access
Our team members have access to the information you provide to us. For example, both administrators and shop managers can access:
Order information such as item purchased, date of purchase and shipping location, and Customer information such as your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide store services and for orders; For example, with the courier to make shipments.
We accept payments by PayPal and credit cards, using the PayPal circuit circuit. During payment processing, certain data is transferred to PayPal, including information necessary to process or support payment, such as total purchases and billing information.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network.
Personal Data processed: Usage data; Tracking Tool.
- Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them. This type of service could still collect data on web traffic related to the pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it.
Google Fonts is a font style display service managed by Google LLC or by Google Ireland Limited, depending on the location in which this Application is used, which allows this Application to integrate such content within its pages.
Widget Video YouTube (Google Ireland Limited)
YouTube is a video content viewing service managed by Google Ireland Limited that allows this Application to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data processed: Usage data; Tracking Tool.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The User may object to the processing of their Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object can be found in the section below.
- access your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- lodge a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reason. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can address a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on the treatment
Defence in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Responding to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
Information collected automatically through this Application (or third-party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s IT environment.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Data Controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are Tracking Tools that consist of small portions of data stored within the User’s browser.
Tracking Tool means any technology – eg. Cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting – which allows tracking of Users, for example by collecting or saving information on the User’s device.
This privacy statement has been prepared on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including Articles. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement applies exclusively to this Application.